We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

Parasyte: The Grey (2024)

TV Series

Parasyte: The Grey (2024)

Postby nowreelworld » 05 Apr 2024, 13:24

Parasyte_The_Grey_poster.png
Parasyte_The_Grey_poster.png (47.21 KiB) Viewed 142 times

A group of humans wage war against the rising evil of unidentified parasitic life-forms that live off of human hosts and strive to grow their power

Plot Synopsis:
One day, mysterious parasites fall from the sky. They enter humans as their hosts and also murder other humans.
The parasites begin to create their own force. Humans must now fight to stop the invading creatures from taking over the world.
Jung Su-In (Jeon So-Nee) is penetrated by a parasite, but the parasite fails to take over her brain. Jung Su-In and the parasite begin to live together.
Seol Gang-Woo (Koo Gyo-Hwan) chases after parasites to find his missing younger sister.
Based on manga series "Kiseiju" by Hitoshi Iwaaki (published from 1988 to 1995 by Kodansha's Afternoon magazine). The screenplay for "Parasyte: The Grey" tells an original story with new characters.

Related titles:
Parasyte Part 1 | Kiseiju (2014)
Parasyte Part 2 | Kiseiju Kanketsu Hen (2015)
Parasyte: The Grey | Gisaengsu: The Grey (Netflix / 2024)

Starring: Jeon So-nee, Koo Kyo-hwan, Lee Jung-hyun

DOWNLOAD / VIEW
https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/03/parasyte-grey-2024.html
nowreelworld
Pionier
Pionier

Liked in: 0 post
Online: 3d 10h 30m 53s
Blog: View Blog (0)
Gangster nickname: Openworld
Gaming Nickname: Badtguy
About Me: Just me being me