We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

Mr and Mrs Smith (2024)

TV Series

Mr and Mrs Smith (2024)

Postby nowreelworld » 02 Feb 2024, 14:42

download (4).jpeg
download (4).jpeg (8.53 KiB) Viewed 592 times

Two strangers land jobs with a spy agency that offers them a life of espionage, wealth, and travel. The catch: new identities in an arranged marriage.

The movie only spent a bit of time fleshing out its vision of strained domestic bliss before it became more focused on blowing things up.
But in the Smith’s relationship, with all of its explosive twists, you could see the film seeding some interesting ideas about how marriage can change people and the way we all end up wearing disguises of one kind or another, even in our most intimate relationships.
Rather than dropping us into the lives of John (Glover) and Jane (Maya Erskine) Smith years into their marriage like the film, the new Mr. & Mrs. Smith switches things up by introducing its eponymous couple soon after they’ve begun working for an espionage agency known simply as
The Company. As two of The Company’s most promising new recruits, both John — a self-assured mama’s boy who can’t lose an argument — and Jane — a cat lover with an aversion to open-mouth chewers — are confident they’re ready to take on high-risk assignments eliminating targets as the series begins

DOWNLOAD / WATCH
https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/02/mr-and-mrs-smith-download-series-tv.html
nowreelworld
Pionier
Pionier

Liked in: 0 post
Online: 3d 10h 30m 53s
Blog: View Blog (0)
Gangster nickname: Openworld
Gaming Nickname: Badtguy
About Me: Just me being me

Return to Serialy