We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

AndChat - IRC Live Chat Android App

IRC Live Chat Info & Technická podpora / IRC Live Chat Info & Technical support
IRC Live Chat Info & Technická podpora / IRC Live Chat Info & Technical support

Sekcia fóra venovaná IRC Live Chatu, ak sa chceš jednoducho pripojiť, klikni chat.BRUT.me
Section of the forum dedicated to to IRC Live Chatu, if You want quickly to connect, click chat.BRUT.me

AndChat - IRC Live Chat Android App

Postby Brut » 13 May 2015, 02:14

Download via GooglePlay
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.andchat

Homepage
http://www.andchat.net/

Ako nastaviť AndChat aby sa pripojil k BRUT.me IRC Live Chat / How to setup AndChat to connect to BRUT.me IRC Live Chat

Po zapnutí aplikácie sa zobrazia rôzne predvolené profily. Tie nám netreba, kludne ich možte vymazat a vytvorit nový (ťuknutím na plus nad zoznamom profilov) s týmito hodnotami (najdôležitejšie su Adresa, Port a Autojoin). Meno a nicky si samozrejme zmeňte.
After the start You will see various default profiles. We do not need them, You can delete them all and create a new one (clicking on plus icon located above the list of profiles) using these settings (the most important are Address, Port and Autojoin). Change the name and nicks of course.

AndChat_screenshot1.png

AndChat_screenshot2.png

AndChat_screenshot3.png
Inside the Brut, RESPECT is everything!
Brut
Hlavný Admin
Hlavný Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)
Slavic name: Brutibrut
Gangster nickname: Bruto di tutti Bruti
About Me: BRUT

Return to BRUT.me IRC Live Chat