We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

#CSGG (GUNGAME) STATS RESET & ZMENY / CHANGES

News

#CSGG (GUNGAME) STATS RESET & ZMENY / CHANGES

Postby Brut » 10 Oct 2018, 22:35

//for english open the whole News and scroll down

Už dlho sme mali v pláne, že náš BRUT.me Counter Strike 1.6 GUNGAME Server trošku vytuníme a pomeníme poradie zbraní. Doteraz to bolo od najslabšej po najsilnejšiu a posledné 2 levely granát a nôž, ponovom sa začína najsilnejšou awp a končí pištolkami, posledné 2 levely ostali nezmenené.

Celé poradie:
"AWP, SG550, Aug, g3sg1, sg552, scout, M249, AK47, m3, M4A1, FAMAS, Galil, p90, mp5navy, ump45, mac10, tmp, XM1014, Deagle, elite, fiveseven, P228, USP glock18, hegrenade, knife "

Keďže je to dosť výrazná zmena, rozhodli sme sa prit tejto príležitosti resetovať RANK na tomto serveri, ktorý je vlastne jediný, ktorý ma svoj rank, beztak sa v podstate od začiatku oficiálneho spustenie neresetoval. V tabuľke nižšie sa nachádza TOP 10 hráčov. Gratulujem (y) . Najviac výhier v rade mal nejaký Mofoss. v počte 16, ale keďže tu bol len raz a odohral iba tých 16 hier, mám dôvodné podozrenie, že to bol len neodchytený podvodník.

Prajem všetkým príjemnú zábavu a veľa killow skillow :)

Váš
Brut

//english
We have been planning to tune our BRUT.me Counter Strike 1.6 GUNGAME Server and change the weapon order for a long time.Till now it has been from the weakest to the strongest weapon and the last 2 levels were grenade and knife, now the order begins with the strongest awp and ends with pistols, the last 2 levels remain unchanged.

Full order:
"AWP, SG550, Aug, g3sg1, sg552, scout, M249, AK47, m3, M4A1, FAMAS, Galil, p90, mp5navy, ump45, mac10, tmp, XM1014, Deagle, elite, fiveseven, P228, USP glock18, hegrenade, knife "

Since this is a pretty significant change, we decided to use this opportunity to reset the RANK on this server, which is actually the only one, that has it's own rank, it has not been reset from its official launch. You can find the Top 10 players in the table below. Congratulations (y) . An unknown player named Mofoss had the most wins in a row, in count of 16, but since it was the only one time he was here and played only those 16 games, I have a reasonable suspicion that he was just a snappy cheater.

I wish all fun and lots of kills skills :)

Yours
Brut

TOP 10
(Počet zabití / Number of kills)

NamePointsTotal WinsWins in a Row
Arunnis207433025
Mustafa123741805
Omon111691504
owl107011616
Chuck104971544
Fire104381635
Lolo94331545
Bang! Kid Karlson8155944
Bang! Hulah74821165
zruuuda72281025
:!: Inside the Brut, RESPECT is everything! :!:

*********************************** Ak tu nájdeš chybný odkaz, faktickú, gramatickú alebo pravopisnú chybu, chýbajúcu, neúplnú či nepresnú informáciu alebo chceš vyjadriť konštruktívnu kritiku neváhaj ma kontaktovať. Aj Ty môžeš pomôcť spraviť túto stránku lepšou.***********************************

*********************************** If You find here any bad link, factual, ortographic or grammar mistake, wrong, incomplete or missing information or want to express Your constructive criticism, do not hesitate to contact me. You can make this site better too. ***********************************
Brut
Hlavný Admin
Hlavný Admin

Liked in: 7 posts
Online: 487d 3h 31m 49s
Blog: View Blog (1)
Slavic name: Brutibrut
Gangster nickname: Bruto di tutti Bruti
Gaming Nickname: Brut
About Me: BRUT

Return to Novinky