We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

Wanted! Info & Download

FPS /Western Story/, Singleplayer/Multiplayer, Maverick Developments, June 4, 2001
FPS /Western Story/, Singleplayer/Multiplayer, Maverick Developments, June 4, 2001

Sekcia fóra venovaná hre Wanted!, ak chceš navštíviť sekciu nášho Wanted! ONLINE Herného serveru klikni TU.
Section of forum dedicated to the game Wanted!, if You want to visit our Wanted! ONLINE Gameserver section click HERE.

Wanted! Info & Download

Postby Brut » 16 Mar 2013, 23:54

Info

--- sk ---
Wanted! je modifikácia hry Half-Life, vytvorená štúdiom Maverick Developments vo Veľkej Británii. Obsahuje hru pre jedného hráča aj hru pre viacerých hráčov.

Hra je situovaná do čias amerického Divokéhu Západu. Dovedie Vás ku horským Indiánom, mexickým dedinčanom či Americkým starousadlíkom.

--- en ---
WANTED! is a total conversion of Valve Software’s Half-Life produced by Maverick Developments in the United Kingdom. Wanted! is a single player and a multi player game.

The theme of Wanted! is set in the American Wild West. It spans the Mountain Indian, Mexican villas and the Western town appearance.

Wanted! is not designed to be representative of any specific period of the American Wild West. It is designed to be a fun gaming experience in the style of the West in its total era.

• 4 different settings to explore: Mountain, Mexican, Town, Mine
  • 4 different races to battle: Indian, Mexican, Cowboy & Miner.
  • Various animals such as snakes, bears, pumas and scorpions
  • 15 dedicated Deathmatch levels
  • 5 Special “Capture the Chicken” levels
  • 4 Special “High Noon” levels (Duel Mode)
  • 13 period player weapons
  • Period pick-up items and theme setting models
  • Atmospheric sounds
  • “Cow-Bots” (providing computer opponents)
  • Over 500 appealing period style textures

Download Wanted!

Najnovšia verzia Wanted! (v 1.8) je dostupná v BRUT.me Half-Life Packu
The newest Wanted! version (v 1.8) is available in BRUT.me Half-Life Pack
:!: Inside the Brut, RESPECT is everything! :!:

*********************************** Ak tu nájdeš chybný odkaz, faktickú, gramatickú alebo pravopisnú chybu, chýbajúcu, neúplnú či nepresnú informáciu alebo chceš vyjadriť konštruktívnu kritiku neváhaj ma kontaktovať. Aj Ty môžeš pomôcť spraviť túto stránku lepšou.***********************************

*********************************** If You find here any bad link, factual, ortographic or grammar mistake, wrong, incomplete or missing information or want to express Your constructive criticism, do not hesitate to contact me. You can make this site better too. ***********************************
Brut
Hlavný Admin
Hlavný Admin

Liked in: 7 posts
Online: 487d 3h 31m 49s
Blog: View Blog (1)
Slavic name: Brutibrut
Gangster nickname: Bruto di tutti Bruti
Gaming Nickname: Brut
About Me: BRUT

Wanted! Download

Postby Googlebot » 11 Nov 2015, 11:33

*the newest version of Wanted! (1.8) is included in our BRUT.me Half-Life Pack

DOWNLOAD BRUT.me Half-Life Pack v2.0Beta4
http://hlpack.brut.me

BRUT.me Half-Life Pack v2.0Beta4 Mirror
---
Googlebot
Plameň
Plameň

Liked in: 0 post
Online: 1d 22h 38m 36s
Blog: View Blog (0)
Gaming Nickname: Player
About Me: Support the author if you like the download!

Return to Wanted!