We are using cookies to give You the best experience on our site and we need to tell You about it. Cookies are files stored in Your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise Your web experience. If You "ACCEPT" setting, You are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept!

Bully Multiplayer Edition - Development Information

Forum section about the incoming Multiplayer Modification for the game Bully!

Moderator: Bully-ME Admini

Bully Multiplayer Edition: nezávislý projekt multiplayerovej modifikácie hry Bully Scholarship Edition.
Bully Multiplayer Edition: independent project of multiplayer modification for the game Bully Scholarship Edition.

Bully Multiplayer Edition - Development Information

Unread postby Simple01 » 12 Jun 2017, 23:32

Development Team

Our developing team is actually made by Saradsmejem who takes charge of the hosting of the Bully ME data and Simple01 who is in charge of the development of the mod. Right now we are looking forward people who would like to contribute to the project, for those who want to help us contact us via skype "killer.68x", forum PM or by sending a message to my email "simple01@zoho.com". Bully ME is going to be programmed with C, C++, Lua and Assembly x86. A release date cannot be defined yet, but expect one very soon.
"Make it look simple." - Simple01.

Simple01
Iskrička
Iskrička

Blog: View Blog (0)
Slavic name: Gavriil
Gangster nickname: SimpleMC
Gaming Nickname: Simple01
About Me: Programmer.

Re: Bully Multiplayer Edition - Development Information

Unread postby Simple01 » 26 Jun 2017, 18:24

Hello People!

It seems no one is interested in being part of the development team, so the main stuff is going to be made by me which means unknown amount of time will be required. Hope is not gonna take long, but God help is with us so expect more information about the project status this week! Remember if you want to take part of the development team just ask me or saradsmejem using the Live Chat or contacting me by PM or Skype which is: killer.68x

Thanks for your support guys! It wouldn't be possible to me to get this done without having God and yours support! :D
"Make it look simple." - Simple01.

Simple01
Iskrička
Iskrička

Blog: View Blog (0)
Slavic name: Gavriil
Gangster nickname: SimpleMC
Gaming Nickname: Simple01
About Me: Programmer.

Return to Bully Multiplayer Edition